At STELLAR CrossFit
When you are just starting CrossFit you should expect to experience a bit of a learning curve. Oftentimes we are teaching you movements that you have never done before and it is important to remember to exercise patience while mastering those movements.
We like to emphasize mechanics, then consistency and then intensity. It typically takes new members a couple weeks to get comfortable with both the movements and the intensity of the workouts. Just like learning a new language the more you practice the faster you will improve, but as our coaches likes to say, “Rome wasn’t built in one day.” but “Be better today than yesterday”
10 Reasons Why CrossFit
- CrossFit makes fitness fun
- Athletes are the healthiest people
- Functional movements and applicable strength
- Always different and an adventure each day
- Community environment and team atmosphere
- Performances are measured
- Prepares you for anything
- Creates well rounded fitness
- Strengthens from core to extremities
- It truly is life changing
CrossFit must be experienced in order to be understood. Your first session will consist of a warmup, learning a few basic skills, and a 5-15 minute workout. (Yes, 5-15 minutes!) There is no charge, and all you will need is water, standard workout attire, and a can-do attitude!
Sign up for free intro!
Free 1 hour personal intro session with certified coach.